MXR-SNA coilovers are designed as an entry-level for street use. It features full-length height adjustable and adjustable camber plates (applicable for some vehicles), which offers you a lowered stance, improved performance for your daily use vehicle.
Compatible for Honda Accord VII 4-door sedan CM4/CM5/CM6 2003-2007
Compatible for Honda Accord VII 2-door coupe CM7/CM8 2003-2007
Compatible for Honda Inspire 2003-2007(Japan market only)
Don't compatible with compatible for Acura TL Models
Top mounts: Front pillow ball top mounts
Damping: Not available
Adjustable height: Yes, lowering 1" to 3"
Adjustable camber plate: No
Spring rate Front: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 6 kg/mm (336 lbs/in)
Shock Type: Twin tube
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
Product included: complete coilovers 2 front and 2 rear
Size: 71*52*21 cm
Weight: 26.94 kg
- Able to lower the ride height by 1''-3''; allows the user to have a more aggressive stance.
- Pillowball Upper Mounts for increased steering feedback.
- The user can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
- Twin-Tube Shock design is used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low.
- Height adjustment does not sacrifice damper stroke length.
- These coilovers are able to have their height adjusted without being taken out of the car.
- High Tensile strength performance spring---Tested under a 600,000-time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves durability and performance.
- Adjustment tools are included in the kit.
* The parts in our store are available in gold, blue and red. Please check our store for other colors you may be interested in.
* Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.