Effective date: January 1, 2021
Please read our terms and conditions and this policy before accessing or using our services. If you cannot agree to this policy or the terms and conditions, please do not access or use our services.
We may modify this Policy at any time without notice by modifying the effective date at the top of this Policy, and the changes may apply to any personal information we already hold about you, as well as any new personal information collected after the Policy is modified. If we make any material changes to the way we collect, use or disclose your personal information that affect your rights under this Policy, we will notify you in advance. By continuing to access or use our services after you receive notice of the change, you acknowledge your acceptance of the updated and updated Policy.
1. Information We Collect
We collect personal information when you use our Services, create an account with us, or submit personal information when requested by the Site. Personal information is generally any information that is related to you, identifies you personally or can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, phone number, address and payment account number.
The types of personal information we may collect about you include.
1) Your account information: We collect personal information that you provide to us when you use our services. For example, if you visit our website and place an order, we will collect the information you provide to us during the ordering process. This information will include your name, year of the car, car manufacturer, car model, mailing address, email address, phone number, and payment account information.
2) Customer Support: When you contact us, you may provide us with information about your use of the Services, including information about maxpeedingrods.com consumer products ("Products") that you own and contact information so that we can provide support to our customers.
3) Information You Post on the Site. If you post information, such as customer reviews, in public areas of the Site, that information may be collected and used by maxpeedingrods.com, users of the Site, and the general public. We strongly recommend that you do not post any information through the Site that would allow strangers to identify or locate you or that you would not want to share with the public.
4) Information you provide through our live chat on the Site.
5) Information that is automatically collected through the Site. We may automatically collect personal information about you when you use the Site. For example, if you access the Site from a computer, we will automatically collect information such as your browser type and version, computer and connection information, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, and standard web log information. If you access the Site from a mobile device, we can also recognize the location of your mobile device. You can choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting the location services settings for your mobile device. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
6) You upload photos to our service in accordance with our terms and conditions to provide product recommendations and to allow you to voluntarily show other potential customers what the product will look like at the time of purchase.
2. For what purposes do we use your information?
(2) For Internal Use. We use your personal information to further our business, including to improve the content and functionality of our site by analyzing where our site is used, the type of device and how it is used, the number of visitors we receive, and where they click through to the site. We also use it to remember you in case you visit our site again, so we will know if you have taken a survey or (where site content is being tested) which version of the content you have received.
(4) Providing Customer Support or Responding to You. When you contact us, we will collect any information you provide to us. Without your personal information, we will not be able to respond to you or ensure your continued use and enjoyment of the Services. And we may use your personal information to communicate with you through various channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
(5) Marketing Advertisements. We use your personal information to display interest-based advertisements about features, products and services that may be of interest to you. And to send marketing emails recommending products that may be of interest to you, and you can unsubscribe from such emails at any time.
(6) Ensuring the security of the Services. We care about ensuring your security when you use our services. To ensure your security, we need to process your personal information, such as your device information, activity information and other relevant information.
7) To customize your purchasing experience or upgrade your rating on our website.
We will only share your information with third parties who act as our agents or service providers for limited purposes, such as to confirm the accuracy and reliability of your personal and billing information; to process your credit card payments; and ship your orders. Generally, these third parties are banks and logistics, which must meet certain security requirements in order to conduct their business.
Other than for these purposes, we will never share any information with any other third party unless we have your permission to do so.
3. How is this information shared?
1. Third-Party Providers: We share your information with third-party providers we work with to help us operate, provide, analyze, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our services.
2. Third-Party Services: When you use third-party services, such as through third-party accounts integrated with products and services, the third-party accounts may receive information about you. When you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of those services.
3. Regulatory and Legal Issues: We may also release your information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our terms and policies, or protect our rights, property, or safety or those of others. We will notify you personally when we have disclosed your information by applying this section.
4. Corporate Affairs: We may disclose personal information to a buyer, prospective buyer, corporate affiliate, or another successor in accordance with our legitimate interests in the event of a merger, divestiture, reorganization, restructuring, dissolution, or sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding in which the personal information we hold about us Personal Information
4. How we protect your information
When you place an order or enter, submit or access your information, we implement various security measures to maintain the safety of your information. We provide access to secure servers. We use encryption technology to protect your information from any insecure and sensitive information or pages. We have installed the latest firewall protection to prevent any unauthorized access to our computers.
Please realize that it is also your responsibility to protect your personal information. We hold you responsible for protecting the passwords and other identifying information you use to access our services.
We provide you with the ability to view and manage your information.
Change your email, nickname, etc.: You can view and change your account profile information by logging into your account and visiting your account settings page. You have a password to protect your own ID and the information on our site. You must keep your password confidential. You may change your password at any time if you believe it is not sufficient to protect your information.
5. Your rights
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You have the right to access, correct or delete the personal information we collect, subject to certain exceptions. To protect the privacy and security of your personal information, we may ask you to provide data so that we can confirm your identity and access to such data, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain.
6. How long is the data retained?
7. Third-Party Links
8. Protection of Minors
We take the protection of the personal information of minors very seriously. If you are a minor under the age of 16 (the minimum age is not less than 13 years old as required by the laws of a European Union member state), you must obtain the written consent of a parent or legal guardian before using the Products and Services. If a minor provides personal information to us without the consent of a parent or guardian, the parent or guardian should immediately contact us (see Section 11) to delete the relevant personal information and unsubscribe the minor.
9. Transfer of personal information
When you access or use our services, your personal data may be processed or transferred outside the United Kingdom, including the United States, China, etc. The data protection laws of these countries or jurisdictions may be less protective than the laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside. For these transfers, we rely on the appropriate safeguards allowed by the GDPR to provide our services in accordance with the terms and conditions. If you do not want your information to be transferred to, please process it. or maintained outside of your country or jurisdiction of residence. You should immediately stop accessing or using the Services.
1. To ensure the proper functioning of the website, we will store small data files called cookies on your computer or mobile device. With the help of cookies, we are able to store data such as your preferences or products and use them to determine whether a registered user has logged in, to enhance the service/product-wise and to optimize the user experience. You can manage or delete cookies according to your preferences, and blocking or disabling cookies and other features may affect your use or prevent you from fully using all the products and/or services we provide.
2. Some Internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari, include the ability to transmit "Do Not Track" or "DNT" signals. Since there is no unified standard for "DNT" signals, this website does not currently process or respond to "DNT" signals.
11. Contact Us