- * Fitment: The shock absorbers are compatible for Subaru Legacy 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 BL BP
- * High-quality Spring: Front: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in), Rear: 12 kg/mm (672lbs/in); The spring distortion is less than 0.04% under 600,000 times continuously tests
- * Adjustable Performance: Adjustable ride height (lowering 1''-3''); Adjustable pre-load spring tension
- * Increased Hardness: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased strength and rigidity
- * Pillow ball top mount: Pillow ball bearing top mounts for camber adjustment are designed to combat noise while tuning and offer greater feed back
Adjustable lower mount allows maximum suspension travel
Pillow ball top mount is designed for improving Steering feel and response
Twin-tube shock design reduces oil leakage problems
FA Synthetic Shock Oil increase damper performance
Compatible for Subaru Legacy 2005-2009 (USA) BL9 BP9
compatible for Subaru Legacy B4 2003.05-2009.04JPN BLE BL5
compatible for Subaru Legacy TOURING WAGON 2003.05-2009.04JPN BP5 BPE
Top mounts: Front pillow ball top mount with camber plate
Damping: Not available
Adjustable camber plate: Front only
Spring rate Front: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 12 kg/mm (672 lbs/in)
Spring length Front: 200mm
Spring length Rear: 190mm
Adjustable height: lowering 1-3 inch
Coilover overall length Front: 460mm-550mm
Coilover overall length Rear: 400mm-450mm
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
Complete coilover assembly kit for front and rear
A pair wrench for height adjustment
Size: 63*51*21 cm
Weight: 25.8 kg
Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance
Camber plate top mounts help to eliminate the need for a separate camber kit.
Pillow ball top mount - It improves the steering feel and response.
Rubber top mounts help to deliver a smooth and forgiving ride for city use at any speed and rubber joints assist in absorbing hard impacts.
Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
Complete Suspension Kit of 4 Shock Absorbers & 4 Springs for an easy installation.
Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke.
Height can be adjusted with coilovers installed on the vehicle.
High Tensile performance spring - STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
Height Adjustment tools included.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.