- * Fitment: The shock absorbers are compatible for Toyota Celica GT GTS compatible for FWD 1990-1993
- * High Tensile Strength Performance Spring: Front: 10 kg/mm (556 lbs/in), Rear: 6 kg/mm (336 lbs/in); Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%
- * Adjustable Performance: Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''
- * Twin-Tube Shock Design: Used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low
- * Al6061-T6 Material: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity
A coilover is an automobile suspension device. Thanks to built-in adjustability, coilovers offer the ability to be shortened or lengthened - lowering or raising the ride height of your vehicle through manual adjustment, without complex electronics or hydraulics. A coilover kit consists of a damper and a shock absorber with a coil spring around it. Maxpeedingrods provides performance aftermarket height adjustable coilovers suspension kit compatible for Toyota Celica series. You can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
Compatible for Toyota Celica GT GTS FWD 1990-1993
Compatible for Toyota Celica FWD 1994-1999
Quantity: 2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear
Spring rate Front: 10kg/mm (556 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 6kg/mm (336 lbs/in)
Adjustable Damper: Non adjustable Damper
Adjustable height: Yes
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''; allows user to have a more aggressive stance.
- The user can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
- Twin-Tube Shock design is used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low.
- Height adjustment does not sacrifice damper stroke length.
- These coilovers are able to have their height adjusted without being taken out of the car.
- High Tensile strength performance spring---Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
- Adjustment tools included in the kit.
- No instruction included; Professional installation is highly recommended.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.