MXR-SLC based on MXR-SNA coilovers, which is also height adjustable but adds damping adjustment ability by a knob the top of the shaft. They are also made for street use, but the 24 level rebound damping control allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover setup. You will experience better ride quality in all road conditions.
Compatible for Nissan Altima Sedan ( L32) 2007 - 2012
Compatible for Nissan Altima Coupe ( D32 ) 2008 - 2013
Compatible for Nissan Maxima Sedan( A35 ) 2009-2014
Top mounts: front pillow ball top mounts
rear rubber top mount
Damping: 24 ways
Spring rate: front 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Spring rate: rear 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1'' to 3''
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
complete coilovers 2 front
2 rear shocks and 2 rear springs
a pair wrench for height adjustment
size: 71*51*21 cm
1. Lowered height adjustment from 1''-3'' which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance
2. Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber
3. Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke
4. High Tensile performance spring – STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
5. Height Adjustment tools included
6. Camber plate top mounts help to eliminate the need for a separate camber kit
7. Pillow ball top mount - It improves the steering feel and response
8. Most pieces in our Coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
9. Full rebuildable
10. A 24 rebound damping adjustment level allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilover setup. You will experience better ride quality in all road conditions.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.