A coilover is an automobile suspension device. Thanks to built-in adjustability, coilovers offer the ability to be shortened or lengthened - lowering or raising the ride height of your vehicle through manual adjustment, without complex electronics or hydraulics. A coilover kit consists of a damper and a shock absorber with a coil spring around it. Maxpeedingrods provides performance aftermarket adjustable coilovers suspension kit compatible for Mazda Miata series. You can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
Compatible for Mazda Miata MK1 NA 1.6L 1.8L 1990 - 1997
2 front+2 rear shocks
2 C- Spanners for adjustment
Bump stops and dust covers
Spring rate Front: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Adjustable height: Yes
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension
- Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- Improve your handling performance without sacrifice comfortable ride.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
- Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily driving.
- No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.