MXR-SNA coilovers are designed as an entry level for street use. It features with full length height adjustable and adjustable camber plates (applicable for some vehicles), which offers you a lowered stance, improved performance for your daily use vehicle.
Compatible For HONDA PRELUDE BB1/BB2 1992-1996
Compatible For HONDA PRELUDE SIR/SIR S SPEC/TYPE S BB6/BB8 1996.11-2000.08
Top mounts: pillow ball top mounts
Damping: not available
Spring rate Front: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Spring length Front: 180mm
Spring length Rear: 200mm
Adjustable height: lowering 1-3 inch
Coilover overall length Front: 420mm-465mm
Coilover overall length Rear: 550mm-645mm
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring preload: 7-10 mm
complete coilovers for 2 front and 2 rear
a pair wrench for height adjustment
size: 63*51*21 cm
1. Lowered height adjustment from 1''-3'' which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance
2. Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber
3. Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke
4. High Tensile performance spring – STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
5. Height Adjustment tools included
6. Pillow ball top mount - It improves the steering feel and response
7. Most pieces in our Coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
8. Full rebuildable
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.