A coilover is an automobile suspension device. Thanks to built-in adjustability, coilovers offer the ability to be shortened or lengthened - lowering or raising the ride height of your vehicle through manual adjustment, without complex electronics or hydraulics. A coilover kit consists of a damper and a shock absorber with a coil spring around it. Maxpeedingrods provides performance aftermarket adjustable coilovers suspension kit compatible for Lexus series. You can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
Compatible for Lexus IS 250 / IS350 RWD 2nd Gen. 2006-2012
Compatible for Lexus GS350 RWD 2007-2011
Compatible for Lexus GS430 RWD 2007-2011
RWD Only, not fit for AWD
MaXpeedingrods Coilover kit is simply great for daily driver.
1.Product included: Complete coilovers 2 front and 2 rear, a pair wrench for height adjustment .
2.Adjustable Camber Plate: NO.
3.Adjustable Damper: 24 ways Adjustable Damper.
4.Spring rate: Front: 12 kg/mm (672 in/lbs) ;Rear: 9 kg/mm (504 in/lbs).
5.Adjustable height: Yes, lowering 1'' to 3''.
6.Shock type: Twin tube.
7.Spring Preload: 7-10 mm.
9.Warranty: one year.
- Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''; allows user to have a more aggressive stance.
- Coilovers are 24-way adjustable. Rebound and Dampening adjustment which allows the user the ability to dial in your coilovers to any driving needs. The user can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
- Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response.
- Twin-Tube Shock design is used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low.
- Height adjustment does not sacrifice damper stroke length.
- These coilovers are able to have their height adjusted without being taken out of the car.
- Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity.
- High Tensile strength performance spring---Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
- Adjustment tools included in the kit.
- No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
- Please check your car information before purchase. If you are not sure, please contact us for help！
- No drilling, cutting, or modification necessary.
SPECIAL NOTES: Prior to installation, verify all hardware and properly tighten.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.