- * Fitment: The shock absorbers are compatible for Mazda 3 BK 2004-2009, compatible for Mazda 3 BL 2009-2013 （ Includes Mazdaspeed 3）
- * High Tensile Strength Performance Spring: Front: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in), Rear: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in); Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%
- * Adjustable Performance: Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''
- * Twin-Tube Shock Design: Used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low
- * Al6061-T6 Material: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity
A coilover is an automobile suspension device. Thanks to built-in adjustability, coilovers offer the ability to be shortened or lengthened - lowering or raising the ride height of your vehicle through manual adjustment, without complex electronics or hydraulics. A coilover kit consists of a damper and a shock absorber with a coil spring around it. Maxpeedingrods provides performance aftermarket height adjustable coilovers suspension kit compatible for Mazda series. You can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
Compatible for Mazda 3 BK 2004-2009
Compatible for Mazda 3 BL 2009-2013
（ Includes Mazdaspeed 3）
Product included: Complete coilovers 2 front and 2 rear as shown in the picture
Top mounts: Front pillow ball top mounts
Spring rate Front: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in)
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
Shock type：Twin tube
We also have other colors
Daily Driving Scene To The Sunday Track
Damper: Non adjustable Damper
Shock type: Twin tube
Adjustable height: Yes lowering 1'' to 3''
Adjustable camber plate: No
Spring preload: 7-10 mm
Warranty: 1 year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''; allows user to have a more aggressive stance.
- The user can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
- Twin-Tube Shock design is used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low.
- Height adjustment does not sacrifice damper stroke length.
- These coilovers are able to have their height adjusted without being taken out of the car.
- High Tensile strength performance spring---Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
- Adjustment tools included in the kit.
- No instruction included; Professional installation is highly recommended.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.