- * Fitment: Compatible for BMW 5 Series E39 96-03 Sedan Only, Will not compatible for Self Leveling/Air suspension model
- * High Tensile Strength Performance Spring: Front: 12 kg/mm (672 lbs/in), Rear: 9 kg/mm (504 lbs/in); Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%
- * Adjustable Performance: Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''
- * Twin-Tube Shock Design: Used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low
- * Al6061-T6 Material: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity
A coilover is an automobile suspension device. Thanks to built-in adjustability, coilovers offer the ability to be shortened or lengthened - lowering or raising the ride height of your vehicle through manual adjustment, without complex electronics or hydraulics. A coilover kit consists of a damper and a shock absorber with a coil spring around it. Maxpeedingrods provides performance aftermarket height adjustable coilovers suspension kit compatible for BMW series. You can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
Compatible for BMW 5 Series E39 Sedan 1996 - 2003 Only
Will not fit Self Leveling/Air suspension model
Notice:When installing, restrict falling off steps to face inside
Daily driver, occasional autocross day or occasional track days
Product included: complete coilovers 2 front and 2 rear/ springs and shocks for front and rear, no top mounts included/ a pair wrench for height adjustment
Top mounts: front - pillow ball top mounts with camber plate
rear - rubber top mounts
Adjustable camber plate: Yes（front only）
Adjustable damper: No
Spring rate front: 12 kg/mm (672 lbs/in)
Spring rate rear: 9 kg/mm (504 lbs/in)
Adjustable height: Yes, lowering 1'' to 3''
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
Warranty: 1 year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''; allows user to have a more aggressive stance.
- Pillow ball top mount--- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response.
- The user can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
- Twin-Tube Shock design is used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low.
- Height adjustment does not sacrifice damper stroke length.
- These coilovers are able to have their height adjusted without being taken out of the car.
- High Tensile strength performance spring---Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
- Adjustment tools included in the kit.
- No instruction included; Professional installation is highly recommended.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.