- * Fitment: The shock absorbers are compatible for Lexus LS400 XF10 1990-1994,Compatible for Toyota Celsior 1990-1994
- * High-quality Spring: Front: 9 kg/mm (504 lbs/in), Rear: 10 kg/mm (556 lbs/in); The spring distortion is less than 0.04% under 600,000 times continuously tests
- * Adjustable Performance: Adjustable ride height (lowering 1''-3''); Adjustable pre-load spring tension;
- * Increased Hardness: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased strength and rigidity
- * Notice: Please confirm your car model, model year and car chassis before purchase the coilover. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us
Adjustable lower mount allows maximum suspension travel
Twin-tube shock design reduces oil leakage problems
FA Synthetic Shock Oil increase damper performance
A coilover is an automobile suspension device. Thanks to built-in adjustability, coilovers offer the ability to be shortened or lengthened - lowering or raising the ride height of your vehicle through manual adjustment, without complex electronics or hydraulics. A coilover kit consists of a damper and a shock absorber with a coil spring around it. Maxpeedingrods provides performance aftermarket height adjustable coilovers suspension kit compatible for Lexus series. You can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
Compatible for Lexus LS400 XF10 1990-1994
Compatible for Toyota Celsior 1990-1994
Quantity: 2 piece front + 2 pieces rear
Spring rate Front: 9 kg/mm (504 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in)
Damper: Non adjustable damper
Adjustable height: Yes
Adjustable camber plate: No
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Adjustable ride height.
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension.
- Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response.
- Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- Improve your handling performance without sacrifice comfortable ride.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
- Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily driving.
- No instruction included; Professional installation is highly recommended.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.