- * Fitment: The shock absorbers are compatible for Scion TC 2011-2016 AGT20, compatible for Toyota Zelas 2011-2016
- * High-quality Spring: Front: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/inch), Rear:7 kg/mm (392 lbs/in); The spring distortion is less than 0.04% under 600,000 times continuously tests
- * Adjustable Performance: Adjustable ride height (lowering 1''-3''); Adjustable pre-load spring tension; Adjustable camber plate; 24 ways Adjustable Damper
- * Increased Hardness: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased strength and rigidity
- * Pillow ball top mount: Pillow ball bearing top mounts for camber adjustment are designed to combat noise while tuning and offer greater feed back
Pillow ball top mount is designed for improving Steering feel and response
FA Synthetic Shock Oil increase damper performance
Dust boot protects dampers
A coilover is an automobile suspension device. Thanks to built-in adjustability, coilovers offer the ability to be shortened or lengthened - lowering or raising the ride height of your vehicle through manual adjustment, without complex electronics or hydraulics. A coilover kit consists of a damper and a shock absorber with a coil spring around it. Maxpeedingrods provides performance aftermarket adjustable coilovers suspension kit compatible for Scion and compatible for Toyota series. You can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
Compatible for Scion TC 2011-2016 AGT20 North America & Canada Market
Compatible for Toyota Zelas 2011-2016 (Central America, China, Middle East, Africa, South America Market)
Quantity: 2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear
Spring Rate Front: 8kg/mm(448 lbs/in)
Spring Rate Rear: 8kg/mm(448 lbs/in)
Damper: 24 ways damper force
Adjustable Height: Yes
Adjustable Camber Plate: Yes
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension
- 24 levels of adjustable damper -- This allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilovers system. For a nice comfortable driving, set damping to full soft. For more spirited driving, set it to 16 clicks. For occasional track days, set it to full stiff.
- Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
- Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
- Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily driving.
- No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.