- * Fitment: The shock absorbers are compatible for Honda Element LX 2004-2011,Compatible for Honda Element EX 2003-2011,Compatible for Honda Element DX 2003-2004,Compatible for Honda Element SC Models 2007-2010
- * High-quality Spring: Front: 10kg/mm (556 lbs/in), Rear: 9kg/mm (504 lbs/in); The spring distortion is less than 0.04% under 600,000 times continuously tests
- * Adjustable Performance: Adjustable ride height (lowering 1''-3''); Adjustable pre-load spring tension;
- * Increased Hardness: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased strength and rigidity
- * Pillow ball top mount: Pillow ball bearing top mounts for camber adjustment are designed to combat noise while tuning and offer greater feed back
- * Notice: Please confirm your car model, model year and car chassis before purchase the coilover. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us
Adjustable lower mount allows maximum suspension travel
Pillow ball top mount is designed for improving Steering feel and response
Twin-tube shock design reduces oil leakage problems
FA Synthetic Shock Oil increase damper performance
MXR-SNA coilovers are designed as an entry level for street use. It features with full length height adjustable and adjustable camber plates (applicable for some vehicles), which offers you a lowered stance, improved performance for your daily use vehicle.
Compatible for HONDA ELEMENT 2003-2006 USA YH1
compatible for HONDA ELEMENT 2003-2006 USA YH2 4WD
compatible for HONDA ELEMENT 2007-2011 USA YH1
compatible for HONDA ELEMENT 2007-2011 YH2 4WD
Top mount: Front camber plate；rear rubber top mount
Damping: not available
Spring rate Front: 9kg/mm (504 lbs/in)
Spring rate Rear: 8kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
Adjustable height: lowering 1-3 inch
Shock type: Twin tube
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm
Color: gold body with black spring
Complete coilover assembly kit for front and rear
A pair wrench for height adjustment
Package dimension : 63*51*21
1.Lowered height adjustment from 1" - 3" which allow lower center of gravity and also add a more aggressive stance.
2.Camber plate top mounts help to eliminate the need for a separate camber kit.
3.Twin-Tube structure allows sufficient stroke within the shock absorber.
4.Complete Suspension Kit of 4 Shock Absorbers & 4 Springs for an easy installation.
5.Separate height adjustment does not affect damper stroke and height can be adjusted with coilovers installed on the vehicle.
6.High Tensile performance spring - STRESS TESTED OVER 600,000 times while the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
7.Most pieces in our coilover systems, including mounts, collars and spring perches, are designed from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum resulting in lightweight, durable and rust resistant components.
8.Steel shock bodies with special surface treatment to improve the durability.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.