for S13 Silva Japan Market 89-93
for S13 180SX Japan Market 89-98
for S13 Sileighty Japan Market 98
for S13 200SX Europe/New Zealand Market 89-94
for S13 240SX North America 89-90
Quantity: 2 piece front + 2 pieces rear as shown
Front Spring rate： 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/inch)
Rear Spring rate： 7 kg/mm (392 lbs/inch)
Adjustable height： YES
Adjustable camber plate： YES
Damper: 24 ways adjustable Damper Force
Warranty： 2 year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension
- 24 levels of adjustable damper -- This allows you the ability to perfectly dial in your coilovers system. You can enjoy confortable riding experience in all road conditions.
- Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response
- Most components are made from 6061 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
- No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help
- Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.