|for Mazda MX5 MX-5 Miata B6 BP 1.6 1.8 Connecting Rod|
|Fit for||Mazda MX5 MX-5 Miata B6 BP 1.6 1.8|
|Material||Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel|
|Type||H-Beam Connecting Rod|
|Quantity||Set of 4 Pieces|
|Weight Tolerance||Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
|Bolts size||Including Genuine 5/16" ARP 2000 bolts|
|Note||Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Center to center length||133mm|
|Big end diameter||48mm|
|Small end diameter||20mm|
|Big end width||21.84mm|
|Small end width||21.84mm|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
|For Mazda||MX-5 Miata||MK2 / NB||1998-2005|
The MX-5, released as the MX-5 Miata /miata/ in North America and the Roadster in Japan, is a lightweight two-seater
roadster with a front-engine, rear-wheel-drive layout. Production of the third-generation MX-5, code NC, began May 17, 2005,
for delivery in August, for the 2006 model year. This was partially due to the declining sales of the MX-5 during its second
generation run. At its introduction in 2005, it won the Car of the Year Japan Award.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions!
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.