For Austin for Mini Cooper 1275cc A plus Sprite for MG Metro 4340 EN24 Forged Steel H-Beam Conrod
| Type|| Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod|
| Quantity|| 4 Pieces as showing in picture|
| Bolts|| Including Genuine ARP 2000 bolts|
| Bolts size|| ARP 2000 5/16" bolts|
| Lubricants|| Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants|
| Tolerance|| Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
| Note|| Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
| Warranty|| Limited lifetime warranty|
| Center to center length|| 146.05mm|
| Big end diameter|| 48.3mm|
|Small end diameter || 20.63mm|
| Big end width|| xx|
| Small end width|| xx|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
| Make|| Model|| Type|| Year|| Engine|
|For Austin ||Allegro||-|| 1980–1982 |
1275 Plus A-Plus
|Morris Ital||-||-||1980–1984 |
|For Austin ||Metro|| || 1980–1990|
|For MG Metro||-|| || 1982–1989 |
| For Austin ||Maestro HLE|| || 1983–1985|
| For Austin Maestro|| Sprite||Mark IV|| 1983–1993|
|For Austin ||Montego|| ||1984-1989|
|For Austin ||Metro GTa, || ||1989-1990|
- Pat Moss won the 1962 Monte Carlo Rally Ladies' Award.
- Rauno Aaltonen placed 3rd in 1963 Monte Carlo Rally.
- Paddy Hopkirk, Timo Makinen and Rauno Aaltonen won the Monte Carlo Rally in 1964, 1965 and 1967.
Please feel free to contact us via email: SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com for any questions.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.