A turbocharger (also called turbo), is a turbine-driven forced induction device that increases an internal combustion engine’s efficiency and power output by forcing extra air into the combustion chamber. The key difference between a turbocharger and a conventional supercharger is precisely that a turbocharger is powered by a turbine driven by the engine's exhaust gas. A turbo consists of a compressor, a cartridge, a turbine and an exhaust valve. Maxpeedingrods provides turbochargers to enhance overall engine performance compatible for Toyota series.
Compatible for Toyota Hiace 2.5L D 2KD-FTV 2001
compatible for Toyota Hilux 2.5L D 2KD-FTV 2001
compatible for Toyota Fortuner 2.5L D 2KD-FTV
Compatible for Toyota Innova 2.5L D 2KD-FTV
Compatible for Toyota Land Cruiser 2.5L D 2KD-FTV 01 -
Part Number & OEM Number:
17201-30080 water cool
Bearing Type: Journal Bearing
Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- High nickel alloy shell with high temperature resistance.
- Imported floating bearing structure and precisemic balance.
- Aluminum blades with precision machining forging.
- Turbine-driven forced induction device.
- Enhance engine power and reduce energy consumption.
- Improve fuel economy and reduce exhaust emissions.
- Please confirm your old turbo part number can match up with one of the part numbers above.
- Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included).
- For any needs please contact us.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.