- * H-Beam con rods compatible for Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa 1300 "99-07"
- * Advertised Horsepower Rating: 600~800HP
- * Material: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel
- * Dimensions: Center to center length: 119.5mm; Big end diameter: 41mm; Small end diameter: 20.02mm ( tapered small end); Big end width: 21mm; Small end width: 21mm
- * Package Contents: 4 Pieces of H-Beam Connecting Rods; 8 Pieces of ARP 2000 3/8" Bolts (Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts)
- * Performance Con Rods
- * Advertised RPM Rating: 7000-9000 rpm
- * Fastener Tensile Strength (psi):200,000 - 230,000 psi
- * Balanced to within +/- 1 gram per end
- * The big end bores are honed to a +/-.01mm tolerance
- * Heat-treating & Shot-peened for remained consistent and strong
Compatible for Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa 1300 "99-07"
Compatible for Suzuki Hayabusa 1300 GSX R1300
Performance Con Rods
Type: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel for racing
H-beam Conrods Quantity: 4 Pieces a set
Bolts: Including Genuine 3/8 " ARP 2000 bolts
Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
Bolts Size:3/8 "
Tolerance: Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Piston Bolt Hole: +-4/1000mm
Power: 600hp ~ 800PS per set
Strength of the fastening (PSI): 220,000/230,000 PSI Torque: 48ft ≈ 65 NM
Top acceleration: 9000rpm
warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
Center to center length: 119.5mm
Big end diameter: 41mm
Small end diameter: 20.02mm
Big end width: XX
Small end width: XX
-Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
-Designed and processed by CNC machine.
-All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
-Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
-100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
-Multi-stage heat treated
-Shot peened to relieve stress
-Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
Custom Service:If there's no conrods you need on our site, we would be happy to help determine your requirements and develop a solution with you to satisfy your needs.
Learn more about CUSTOM SERVICE
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.