The clutch kit will include all the components necessary, such as the clutch (hub, cover plate, belt, and rivets), flywheel, friction surfaces and pressure plate. The benefits of a clutch kit in a stock ATV include faster acceleration, reduced belt heat, longer belt life and improved backshifting. Maxpeedingrods drive clutches are designed to last approximately 60,000 miles before they need to be replaced. Maxpeedingrods provides OEM and aftermarket clutch kits compatible for Yamaha series. Our clutch kits will meet all your needs of a driven clutch.
Compatible for Yamaha YFM 660 2002 - 2008
compatible for Yamaha RHINO 660 2004 - 2007
compatible for Yamaha Grizzly 660 2002 - 2008
Replaces Part Number:
1 x Clutch Housing
1 x One way clutch Bearing
1 x Sheave
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- A high quality and professional clutch.
- High impact, wear resistant that is super durable.
- Replace the old broken clutch.
- User-friendly controls for easy starting and operation.
- No instruction included; Professional installation is highly recommended.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.