Compatible compatible for Vauxhall /Compatible for Opel :
Adam 1.2 1.4 (2012- ), Ampera 1.4 (2011- ),
Astra-J 1.4 (2009),
Corsa-D 1.0 1.2 1.4 (2009-),Cascada 1.4 (2013-),
Insignia 1.4 (2011-), Meriva-B 1.4 (2010-),
Mokka 1.4 (2012-), Zafira-C Tourer 1.4 (2011-)
Compatible for Chevrolet:
Aveo1.2 1.4 (2011-), Cruze 1.4 (2011-), Orlando 1.4 (2012-)
1. Crankshaft Locking Pin
2. Camshaft Setting Plate
3. VVT Sensor Setting Tool (1.0L)
4. VVT Sensor Setting Tool (1.2 & 1.4L)
5. Camshaft Sprocket Holding Tool
6. 4mm Chain Tensioner Locking Pin
7. 2.5mm Chain Tensioner Locking Pin
1.0: A10XEP (LDB),
1.2: A12XEL (LWD), A12XER (LDC),
1.4: A14XEL (L2Z), A14XER (LDD), LDU
1.4(T): A14NEL (LUH), A14NET (LUJ), Twinport / ecoFLEX engines
LWD, L2Z, LDD, LUU/A14XFL, LDD/A14XER, LDD/A14XEL, LUJ/114NET, LUJ/A14NEL, A10XEP, A12XEL, A12XER, A14XEL, A14XER, A14NEL, LUJ/A14NET, LDD/A14XER, LUJ/A14NET, LUH/A14NEL, LUJ/A14NET, LUJ/A14NEL, L2Q/A12XEL, LDC/A12XER, LWD/A12XEL, LDD/A14XEL, LDD/A14XER
Designed to lock the cam and crank shafts in position to allow the removal and replacement of the timing chain
fitted to the compatible for Vauxhall Compatible for Opel twin Cam engines below.
Removal of the timing chain will require the removal of the sump.
Ensure the engine is at TDC No 1 cylinder. Ensure the chain tensioner is fully retracted and held
in the retracted position using a suitable pin. Remove the crankshaft pulley using an appropriate pulley holding tool.
- Condition: New
- Withdrawal Guaranteed
- ORIGINAL equipment quality
- Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Price: much more expensive with us
- ready to ship
- It is an aftermarket tool, it serves as a replacement of the original tool.
- Instructions are not encased. We recommend a professional installation.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
- Box Color: The color of the box is random
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.