- * H-Beam con rods compatible for BMW 328i 528i E36 E46 M52B28 Fitment Details: Compatible for BMW 3 Series E36 1990-2000 325i 328i compatible for BMW 3 Series E46 1998-2007 325i 328i 330i 325 Ci 328 Ci 330 Ci 325 xi 328 xi 330 xi compatible for BMW 5 Series E12 1972-1981 Saloon 528i compatible for BMW 7 Series E38 1994-2001 Saloon 728i X 728i, iL compatible for BMW Z3 E36 1997-2003 Coupe 2.8i compatible for BMW Z3 Roadster E36 1995-2003 Convertible 2.8i
- * Advertised Horsepower Rating: 800HP
- * Material: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel
- * Dimensions: Center to center length: 135mm; Big end diameter: 48mm; Small end diameter: 22mm; Big end width: 22mm; Small end width: 22mm
- * Package Contents: 6 Pieces of H-Beam Connecting Rods; 12 Pieces of ARP 2000 3/8" Bolts (Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts)
- * Advertised RPM Rating: 7000-9000 rpm
- * Fastener Tensile Strength (psi):200,000 - 220,000 psi
- * Balanced to within +/- 1 gram per end
- * The big end bores are honed to a +/-.01mm tolerance
- * Heat-treating & Shot-peened for remained consistent and strong
Compatible for BMW 328i 528i E36 E46 M52B28
Compatible for BMW 3 Series E36 1990-2000 325i 328i
Compatible for BMW 3 Series E46 1998-2007 325i 328i 330i 325 Ci 328 Ci 330 Ci 325 xi 328 xi 330 xi
Compatible for BMW 5 Series E12 1972-1981 Saloon 528i
Compatible for BMW 7 Series E38 1994-2001 Saloon 728i X 728i, iL
Compatible for BMW Z3 E36 1997-2003 Coupe 2.8i
Compatible for Compatible for BMW Z3 Roadster E36 1995-2003 Convertible 2.8i
Type: Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel for racing
H-beam Conrods Quantity: 6 Pieces as showing in picture
Bolts: Including ARP 2000 bolts
Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
Bolts Size: ARP 2000 3/8" bolts
Advertised Horsepower Rating:200HP/piece
Strength of the fastening (PSI): 220,000/230,000 PSI Torque: 48ft ≈ 65 NM
Top acceleration: 9000rpm
warranty: one year warrantu for any manufacturing defect
Center to center length: 135mm/5.315"
Big end diameter: 48mm/1.89"
Small end diameter: 22mm/0.866"
Big end width: 21.9mm/0.862"
Small end width: 21.9mm/0.862"
-Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
-Designed and processed by CNC machine.
-All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
-Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
-100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
-Multi-stage heat treated
-Shot peened to relieve stress
-Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
Custom Service:If there's no conrods you need on our site, we would be happy to help determine your requirements and develop a solution with you to satisfy your needs.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.