For GM III LS1 LS2 LS3 LS6 LS7 LSX 102mm
- Brand New Electronic Throttle Body Assembly
-Short runner design
-Unique Cable Adapter Design, offer many ways of connecting Throttle Cable.
-It fits LS Style 4 bolt intake manifold (eg LS2, LS3, LS7, LSX) with cable drive with 102mm Throttle Opening.
-And also It Fits Aftermarket Intake Manifold that is Bigger than Stock Size. Otherwise a Spacer is Needed to be able to Fully Open the Butterfly.
- No Instruction Included
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
- We will ship your order in one business day once the payment is cleared.
- Shipping time usually takes 3-7 business days when products available in local warehouses, and 5-25 business days to International addresses.
- Shipping time varies for ready-made or custom-made product orders.
- Please only sign up the package after you opened it and confirmed no shipping damages. For shipping damage case, please file it to the shipping company and get us the case number to ask for compensation for you.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.