For Volvo S60 2.5L B5254T2 H-Beam Connecting Rod
| Type|| Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod|
| Quantity|| 5 Pieces as showing in picture|
| Bolts|| Including Genuine ARP 2000 bolts|
| Bolts size|| ARP 2000 3/8" bolts|
| Lubricants|| Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants|
| Tolerance|| Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
| Note|| Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
| Warranty|| 1 year|
| Center to center length|| 143mm|
| Big end diameter|| 53mm|
| Small end diameter|| 23mm|
| Big end width|| xx|
| Small end width|| xx|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
|For Volvo||S60||-||2004-2009||2.5L B5254T2 I5|
- Won 2nd in the drivers' championship twice and the manufacturers' title once in the Swedish Touring Car Championship.
- From 2002 to 2007 there was a S60 Challenge Cup, using 26 factory-modified For Volvo S60.
- Won both the drivers' and manufacturers' championships in 2010 in the SCAA Pro Racing World Challenge GT class.
- Broke 18 British land speed records including the highest average speed over a 24 hour period for a Production Car class
D on 14 and 15 Octorber 2000 at the Millbrook Proving Ground in Bedfordshire UK.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any question
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.