Connecting Rod for Toyota Celica Corolla Lexus 2ZZ-GE 1.8L Conrod
Toyota Matrix E130 XRS 1.8L 2ZZ-GE H-Beam Connecting Rod
|Type||Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod|
|Quantity||4 Pieces as showing in picture|
|Bolts||Including ARP 2000 bolts|
|Bolts size||Genuine ARP 2000 3/8" bolts|
|Lubricants||Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants|
|Tolerance||Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
|Note||Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Center to center length||138mm|
|Big end diameter||48mm|
|Small end diameter||20mm|
|Big end width||xx|
|Small end width||xx|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
|Toyota||Matrix||E130 XRS||2003-2008||1.8L 2ZZ-GE I4|
The Toyota Matrix, officially referred to as the Toyota Corolla Matrix, is a compact hatchback manufactured by Toyota Motor
Manufacturing Canada in Cambridge, Ontario and derived from the Toyota Corolla. Introduced in 2002 as a 2003 model, the
Matrix is the result of a joint venture between Toyota and General Motors, with the GM version being the Pontiac Vibe, which
was assembled by New United Motor Manufacturing, Inc.
Officially sold in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, the Matrix is considered to be the sporty hatchback counterpart of the
North American Corolla and is counted as a variant of it in Toyota's sales figures.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any question
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.