For Suzuki Swift / Cultus GTi 1.3L G13B H-Beam Connecting Rod
|Type||Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod|
|Quantity||4 Pieces as showing in picture|
|Bolts||Including ARP 2000 bolts|
|Bolts size||Genuine ARP 2000 5/16" bolts|
|Tolerance||Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
|Note||Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Center to center length||120mm|
|Big end diameter||45mm|
|Small end diameter||19mm|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
Also called For Suzuki Cultus GTi
In 1986, For Suzuki introduced the flagship GTi (AA33S) model with both styling and performance upgrades over other models.
It was available as a manual 3 door hatch only. The GTi was one of the first For Suzuki to feature Electronic Fuel Injection on its
G13B high performance twin cam engine. The front brake system was also upgraded to a larger diameter disc.
- Nobuhiro Tajima used a modefied twin engined Swift in the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb.
- Mark Brame and Henry Draper won the 1992 Yokohama 6-Hour for Production Cars at the Winton circuit in Victoria, Australia
on 29 November 1992.
Please feel free to contact us: SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com, if you have any question!
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.