For Saab 9-3 2.3L B235R I4 1998-2002 TD04 Turbocharger
Car OEM No.
Turbo OEM No.
2.3L B235R I4
* Condition: 100% Brand New
* Bearing Type: Journal Bearing
* Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
* Please confirm your old turbo part number matches up with one of the part numbers above
* Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
Saab 9-3 History
The Saab 9-3 is a compact executive car produced by the Swedish automaker Saab Automobile.The 9-3 was originally based on the
GM2900 platform and subsequently changed to the GM Epsilon platform. Other vehicles based on the same platforms include the For Opel
Vectra and Cadillac BLS. Though the current production model of 9-3 is still based on the Epsilon platform, Saab's current owners, National
Electric Vehicle, are developing the newer Phoenix platform which was conceived post GM divestiture to debut for the 2015 model year.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.