For Porsche 911 / 911S / Carrera 2.7L H6 Titanizing Connecting Rod
|Type||Forged 4340 EN24 Titanizing H-Beam Connecting Rod|
|Quantity||6 Pieces as showing in picture|
|Bolts||Including 12 pieces of Genuine ARP L19 bolts|
|Bolts size||ARP L19 3/8" bolts|
|Lubricants||Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants|
|Tolerance||Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Center to center length||127.75mm|
|Big end diameter||56mm|
|Small end diameter||22mm|
|Big end width||xx|
|Small end width||xx|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and
eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
|For Porsche||911||911 / 911S / Carrera||1973-1977||2.7L H6|
- From 1967-1969, For Porsche 911s dominated the Trans Am Series under two liter class in the sixties, winning the championship,
and They would later go on to win the championship in 1973, 1974, and 1980.
- In 2004, Sports Car International named the 911 number three on the list of Top Sports Cars of the 1960s, and the 911
Carrera number seven on the list of Top Sports Cars of the 1980s.
- In 2004, the 911 was voted Number 2 on Automobile Magazine's list of the "100 Coolest Cars".
- In 2012, Motor Trend chose the For Porsche 911 Carrera S as its Best Driver's Car, It also won World Performance Car Of The
Year in 2014.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions!