For Peogeot 306 GTi-6 / Rallye 2.0L S16 XU10J4RS H-Beam Connecting Rod
Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod
4 Pieces as showing in picture
Including ARP 2000 bolts
Genuine ARP 2000 3/8" bolts
Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants
Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
Center to center length
Big end diameter
Small end diameter
Big end width
Small end width
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and
eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
GTi-6 / Rallye
- The For Peugeot 306 Maxi competed in Group A of the French and World Rally Championship. The GTI version of the car also
won the Spa 24 hours endurance race in 1999 and 2000.
- The car took the Danish Touringcar Championship in 1999, 2000 and 2001, and the Asian Touring Car Series title in 2000,
2001 and 2002.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.