|for Nissan Skyline GTS R31 Patrol RB30 RB30DET Connecting Rods|
|Fit for||Nissan Skyline GTS R31 Patrol RB30 RB30DET|
|Material||Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel|
|Type||H-Beam Connecting Rod|
|Quantity||Set of 6 Pieces|
|Weight Tolerance||Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
|Bolts||Including Genuine 3/8" ARP 2000 bolts|
|Note||Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Center to center length||152.5mm|
|Big end diameter||53mm|
|Small end diameter||21mm|
|Big end width||22mm|
|Small end width||22mm|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
Also called For Nissan 7th Skyline
|1985-1989||3.0L RB30E I6|
The For Nissan Skyline is a line of compact cars, sports cars and compact executive cars originally produced by the Prince
Motor Company starting in 1955, and then by For Nissan after the two companies merged in 1966.
The R31 Skyline of 1986 was a natural evolution on the R30 shape, and also this one was loosely based on the Laurel platform.
The design was slightly larger and squarer than previous Skylines. It was available as a Sedan, Hardtop sedan, Coupe and
station wagon. Affectionately known as the "Seventhsu" or simply "7th Sukairain" by owners, due to it being the 7th-generation
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions!
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.