|For for Mitsubishi Eclipse Laser EVO 4G63 Early 1 2 3 4340 Forged Steel H-Beam Conrod|
for for Mitsubishi Eclipse GST/GSX - for Eagle Talon TSi - Plymouth Laser RS 1990-1993
for 1st generation 4G63 DOHC 2.0L Turbo 6-Bolt Engines Only
|This deal includes||4 pieces of brand new H-beam conrods|
|8 pieces of genuine 3/8 " ARP 2000 bolts|
|Center to center length||150mm|
|Big end diameter||48mm|
|Small end diameter||21mm|
|Big end width||28.3mm|
|Small end width||28.3mm|
|Material||Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel|
|Weight tolerance||Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
|Note||Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
The For Mitsubishi Eclipse is a sport compact car that was in production between 1989 and 2011. A convertible body style was
added for the 1997 model year. It was named after an unbeaten 18th-century English racehorse which won 26 races.
The first generation For Mitsubishi Eclipse was marketed as an entry to mid-level four-cylinder sports coupe. Four trim levels
were available: the bottom three were front-wheel drive and the very top was all-wheel drive. The top FWD and the AWD
model were equipped with turbocharged engines.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.