For MG MGB 5 main bearing 4340 Forged Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod
| Type|| Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod|
| Quantity|| 4 Pieces as showing in picture|
| Bolts|| Including Genuine ARP 2000 bolts|
| Bolts size|| ARP 2000 3/8" bolts|
| Lubricants|| Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants|
| Tolerance|| Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
| Note|| Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
| Warranty|| Limited lifetime warranty|
| Center to center length|| 165.1mm|
| Big end diameter|| 51.338mm|
| Small end diameter|| 20.63mm|
| Big end width|| xx|
| Small end width|| xx|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
|For MG||For MGB||-||1962-1980||1.8L BMC B-series|
- Won the Grand Touring category victory in the 1965 Monte Carlo Rally.
- Won the Guards 1000 miles race at Brands Hatch in 1965.
- Won the 84-hour Marathon de la Route at the Nurburgring in 1966.
- Won the GT Category in the 1966 Targa Florio, and also the 1966 & 1967 Spa 1000.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions!
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.