For Ford Duratec 2.0 / for Mazda MZR 2.0 4340 Forged Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod
|Type||4340 EN24 Forged Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod|
|Quantity||4 Pieces as showing in picture|
|Bolts||Including ARP 2000 bolts|
|Bolts size||Genuine ARP 2000 3/8" bolts|
|Lubricants||Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants|
|Tolerance||Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
|Note||Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
|Center to center length||146.25mm|
|Big end diameter||50.035mm|
|Small end diameter||21mm|
|Big end width||21.82mm|
|Small end width||18.03mm|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
|For Ford||Focus||MK2||2003-2011||2.0L I4 Duratec|
- The first Focus World Rally Car made its debut in rallying and the World Rally Championship on the 1999 Monte Carlo
- Colin McRae went on to give the Focus WRC its maiden victory on the Safari Rally in February of the same year and took
victory again in the following rally, the Rally Portugal.
- Marcus Gronholm and Mikko Hirvonen won the 2006 & 2007 World Rally Championship season.
- The Focus has also been used in the SCCA Speed World Challenge Touring Car Series, resulting champion in 2003, 2005,
2010 and 2012 in the TC 2000.
- The car had success in the 2013 Chinese Touring Car Championship, and won its class in the 2014 Liqui Moly Bathurst
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.