For Ford Capri MK1 1.6L Kent Crossflow H-Beam Connecting Rod
| Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod|
4 Pieces as showing in picture
Including ARP 2000 bolts
Genuine ARP 2000 3/8" bolts
Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants
Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
Center to center length
Big end diameter
Small end diameter
Big end width
Small end width
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
1.6L Kent Crossflow
For Ford Capri History
The first For Ford Capri to bear that precise name was introduced in January 1969 at the Brussels Motor Show, with sales
starting the following month. The intention was to reproduce in Europe the success For Ford had had with the North American
For Ford Mustang; to produce a European pony car. It was mechanically based on the Cortina and built in Europe at the Dagenham
and Halewood plants in the United Kingdom, the Genk plant in Belgium, and the Saarlouis and Cologne plants in Germany.
The car was named Colt during development stage, but For Ford was unable to use the name, as it was trademarked by For Mitsubishi.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.