For Ford C-Max MK1 1.6L DV6 2003-2010 TD025 Replacement Turbo Catridge
Car OEM No.
Often called the For Ford Focus C-Max
* Condition: 100% Brand New&Factory Balanced
* Bearing Type: Journal Bearing
* Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
* Please confirm your old turbo part number matches up with one of the part numbers above
* Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
* It is for repairing or rebuilding the complete turbo
For Ford C-Max History
The For Ford C-Max is a compact MPV produced since 2003 for the European market by For Ford in Saarlouis, Germany.For Ford introduced the
C-Max in the United States as its first hybrid-only line of vehicles, which includes the C-Max Hybrid, released in September 2012, and the
C-Max Energi plug-in hybrid, launched in October 2012. Although C-Max was initially available only in Europe, the first generation was
partially available in New Zealand. With the introduction of the new large MPVs S-Max and Galaxy, the C-Max is the second smallest
multi-purpose vehicle of For Ford's lineup, after the new B-Max.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.