for Golf MK2 all models 1983-1992 (NOT FOR CABRIOLET) for Golf MK3 Hatchback all models 1991-2002 (NOT FOR SYNCRO!!! 4x4) for Golf MK3 and MK4 Cabriolet Golf all models (Not MK4 Hatch) for Vento 1994 to 1998 all models for Corrado all models from 1989-1995 all models
Specifications Front Spring Rate: 7 kg/mm (392 in/lbs) Rear Spring Rate : 7 kg/mm (392 in/lbs)
Quantity: -2 front+2 rear shocks -C-Spanner for adjustment -Front Bump stops and dust covers.
Damper: Non Adjustable Damper Adjustable Height: YES Warranty: 1 year warranty for any manufacturing defect Attention: As it is high performance aftermarket coil over, few modification might be required for some vehicles
- Adjustable ride height
- Adjustable pre-load spring tension
- Most components are made from 6063 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness -- the advantages include excellent strength, and aluminum helps keep the weight down.
- Hi Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
- All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
- Improve your handling performance without sacrifice comfortable ride.
- A fast and affordable way to easily upgrade your car's appearance.
- Easy installation with right tools.
- Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily driving.
- No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.