For Fiat Abarth 850TC Berlina H-Beam Connecting Rod
| Type|| Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod|
| Quantity|| 1 set of 4 pieces|
| Bolts|| Including Genuine ARP 2000 bolts|
| Bolts size|| 5/16" ARP 2000 bolts|
| Lubricants|| Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricant|
| Tolerance|| Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
| Note|| Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
| Warranty|| 1 year|
| Center to center length|| 110mm (117mm is also available, please contact us if you need)|
| Big end diameter|| 43.6mm|
| Small end diameter|| 18mm|
| Width|| xx|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
|For Fiat||For Fiat-Abarth||850TC Berlina||1960-1966||847cc 4-Cylinder|
The For Fiat-Abarth 850TC Berlina was introduced towards the end of 1960. It uses the For Fiat 600 bodywork with some
modifications, most notably a boxlike structure ahead of the front bumper which held the engine's oil cooler. The rear fenders
were usually blistered, so as to accommodate larger wheels. The engine is a four-cylinder model based on a For Fiat unit, with
847 cc capacity and 52 CV (38 kW; 51 hp) CUNA rating.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com for any question!
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.