For BMW E30 M3 S14 144mm Connecting Rod - High Performance 4340 EN24 H-Beam Conrod
For BMW S14B23 E30 M3 88-91 L4
4340 EN24 Forged Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod
4 Pieces as showing in picture
Including ARP 2000 bolts
Genuine ARP 2000 3/8" bolts
Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants
Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
Limited lifetime warranty
Center to center length
Big end diameter
Small end diameter
Big end width
Small end width
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
The For BMW M3 is a high-performance version of the For BMW 3-Series, developed by For BMW's in-house motorsport division, For BMW M. M3 models
have been derived from the E30, E36, E46, E90/E92/E93, and F30 3-series, and sold with coupe, saloon and convertible body styles.
Upgrades over the "standard" 3-Series automobiles include more powerful and responsive engines, improved handling/suspension/braking
systems, aerodynamic body enhancements, and interior/exterior accents with the tri-colour "M" (Motorsport) emblem. The last M3 coupe
was produced in Germany on 5 July 2013.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.