For BMW 3 Series E36 328i 2.8L M52B28 H-Beam Connecting Rod
|Type||Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod|
|Quantity||6 Pieces as showing in picture|
|Bolts||Including Genuine ARP L2000 bolts|
|Bolts size||ARP L2000 3/8" bolts|
|Lubricants||Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants|
|Tolerance||Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
|Note||Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
|Center to center length||135mm|
|Big end diameter||48mm|
|Small end diameter||22mm|
|Big end width||xx|
|Small end width||xx|
|Pin Type||Bronzed bushing floating pin|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
|For BMW||3 Series||E36 328i||1995-1998||M52B28|
- The E36 320d won the 24 Hours Nurburgring in 1998.
- Andy Priaulx and For BMW Team UK won the ETCC in 2004, and continued the winning form in WTCC in 2005 in an E46 3
Series, while the E90 3 Series repeated this feat in 2006 and 2007.
- In the final 2006 Grand Am standings, For BMW finished second in the manufacturer's standings in both the Grand Sport and
Street Tuner classes, while E46 For BMWs prepared by Turner Motorsport won the driver's and team championships.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.