For Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 2.0L 16V Turbo H-Beam Connecting Rods
| Type|| Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rods|
| Quantity|| 1 set of 4 pieces|
| Bolts|| Including Genuine ARP 2000 bolts|
| Bolts size|| 3/8" ARP 2000 bolts|
| Lubricants|| Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants|
| Tolerance|| Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
| Note|| Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
| Warranty|| 1 year|
| Center to center length|| 145mm|
| Big end diameter|| 53.91mm|
| Small end diameter|| 22mm|
| Big end width|| xx|
| Small end width|| xx|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
|For Alfa Romeo||155||Q4||1995-1997||2.0L 16V Turbo|
- Between 1992 and 1994, Nicola Larini won the Italian Superturismo championship and the German DTM championship,
he also was vice-champion in FIA World Touring Car Cup in 1993.
- Between 1992 and 1994, Adrian Campos won the Spanish Touring Car Championship.
- Between 1992 and 1994, Gabriele Tarquini won the British Touring Car Championship.
- Alessandro Nannini finished 3rd in the DTM in 1996.
- Fabrizio Giovanardi won the Spanish championship again in 1997.
Please feel free to contact us via email: SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com for any question.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.