Connecting Rods For Alfa Romeo 155 Q4 2.0L Fiat Lancia Delta 16V 145mm Forged 4340
Note: Any Free Shipping Promotion is Valid to the 48 contiguous states. for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam,Virgin Islands and Samoa, extra shipping fee will be charged.
|For Alfa Romeo 155 2.0 16v Fiat Lancia Delta 2.0 16v Turbo H-Beam Connecting Rod|
|Fit for||for Fiat 131 Abarth 8V|
for Fiat Lancia Delta integrale 2.0 16v
for Alfa Romeo 155 2.0 16v
|Type||4340 EN24 H-Beam Connecting Rod|
|Quantity||4 Pieces as showing in picture|
|Bolts||Including Genuine ARP 2000 bolts|
|Bolts size||ARP 2000 3/8" bolts|
|Tolerance||Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
|Note||Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Center to center length||145mm|
|Big end diameter||53.91mm|
|Small end diameter||22mm|
|Big end width||25.7mm|
|Small end width||25.7mm|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnaflux
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
- Between 1992 and 1994, Nicola Larini won the Italian Superturismo championship and the German DTM championship,
he also was vice-champion in FIA World Touring Car Cup in 1993.
- Between 1992 and 1994, Adrian Campos won the Spanish Touring Car Championship.
- Between 1992 and 1994, Gabriele Tarquini won the British Touring Car Championship.
- Alessandro Nannini finished 3rd in the DTM in 1996.
- Fabrizio Giovanardi won the Spanish championship again in 1997.
Please feel free to contact us via email: SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com for any question.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.