- * Fitment: The shock absorbers are compatible for Mitsubishi Lancer & Ralliart (CY2A/CZ4A) 2008-2016
- * High Tensile Strength Performance Spring: Front: 9kg/mm (504 lbs/in), Rear: 6kg/mm (336 lbs/in); Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%
- * Adjustable Performance: Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''; 24 ways Adjustable Damper
- * Twin-Tube Shock Design: Used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low
- * Al6061-T6 Material: Most components of the suspension parts are made from 6061-T6 aluminum to increase strength and rigidity
A coilover is an automobile suspension device. Thanks to built-in adjustability, coilovers offer the ability to be shortened or lengthened - lowering or raising the ride height of your vehicle through manual adjustment, without complex electronics or hydraulics. A coilover kit consists of a damper and a shock absorber with a coil spring around it. Maxpeedingrods provides performance aftermarket adjustable coilovers suspension kit compatible for Mitsubishi Eclipse and compatible for Mitsubishi Lancer & Ralliart series. You can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
Compatible for Mitsubishi Lancer & Ralliart (CY2A/CZ4A) 2008-2016
Excludes Lancer Evolution
Top mounts: pillow ball top mount with camber plate front, standard rubber top mount rear
Quantity: 2 pieces front + 2 pieces rear , Spanner as shown in the picture
Front Spring Rate: 9kg/mm (504 lbs/in)
Rear Spring Rate: 6kg/mm (336 lbs/in)
Damping: 24 levels rebound damping adjustable
Shock type: Twin tube.
Spring Preload: 7-10 mm.
Adjustable Height: Yes lowering 1" to 3"
Adjustable Camber Plate: Front Yes
Warranty: 1 year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Able to lower ride height by 1''-3''; allows user to have a more aggressive stance.
- Coilovers are 24-way adjustable. Rebound and Dampening adjustment which allows the user the ability to dial in your coilovers to any driving needs. The user can enjoy a comfortable riding experience in all road conditions.
- Twin-Tube Shock design is used for low internal frictional resistance in order to increase efficiency and keep shock temps low.
- Height adjustment does not sacrifice damper stroke length.
- These coilovers are able to have their height adjusted without being taken out of the car.
- High Tensile strength performance spring---Tested under a 600,000 time continuous compression test, the spring distortion was less than 0.04%. Plus, the special surface treatment improves the durability and performance.
- Adjustment tools included in the kit.
- No instruction included; Professional installation is highly recommended.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.