For Opel Astra F & G 2.0L C20XE / C20LET / Z20LET H-Beam Connecting Rod
Type: Forged 4340 EN24 Aircraft Chrome Moly Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod
Quantity: 1 set of 4 pieces
Bolts: Including Genuine ARP 2000 bolts
Bolts size: 3/8"
Lubricants: Without ARP Ultra Torque Assembly Lubricants
Tolerance: Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set
Note: Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts
Warranty: 1 year
Center to center length: 143mm
Big end diameter: 52mm
Small end diameter: 21mm
Big end width: xx
Small end width: xx
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
- Won the Andros Trophy for 3 consecutive years starting in 2000.
- Won 2002, 2003 and 2006 European Rallycross Champions in the Division 2 by different drivers.
- Christian Ledesma was 2004 TC 2000 champion, and Matias Rossi won that title in 2006 and 2007.
- Giuliano Losacco won the Stock Car Brasil in 2004 and 2005.
All Maxpeedingrods products have warranty and the warranty is subjected to different item (unless otherwise stated).
If you have a problem with our product, please contact us via Email first.
Full details of warranty are as follows:
If Goods become faulty during the period of the warranty for reasons unconnected with your acts, omissions or misuse of the Goods, you must notify us in writing and/or by completing a warranty claim form (including a description of the fault) and return such Goods to us. Such Goods shall be followed the return procedure and returned to the manufacturer for review, testing and examination, and the manufacturer will not arrange collection for the product. Based on the manufacturers' opinion, we will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
The above warranty is given by us subject to you having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, tampering of the Goods, incorrect fitting of the Goods by you and/or a third party, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our and/or the Goods' manufacturers' instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.