For Nissan Skyline R32 / R33 / R34 GT-R 2.6L RB26DETT & 2.8L RB28DETT 119.5mm Connecting Rod
For Nissan Skyline R32 / R33 / R34 GT-R 2.6L RB26DETT & 2.8L RB28DETT H-Beam Connecting Rod
|Type|| Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel H-beam Rods|
|Quantity||6 Pieces as showing in picture|
|Bolts||Including Genuine ARP 2000 bolts|
|Bolts size||ARP 2000 3/8" bolts|
|Tolerance||Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
|Note||Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
|Center to center length||119.5mm|
|Big end diameter||51mm|
|Small end diameter||21mm|
|Big end width||21.8mm|
|Small end width||21.8mm|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
|For Nissan||Skyline GT-R||R32 / R33 / R34||1989-2002|
- The R32 GT-R won all 29 races it entered inthe series and won the series title every year from 1989 to 1993.
- Won 1991 & 1992 the annual 1000 km race at the Mount Panorama circuit in Bathurst, Australia.
- Competed the 2008 Super GT season and won the GT500.
- Masahiro Hasemi led the race from the start to the finishing line at the 1990 Macau Grand Prix Guia touring car race.
- Andy Middlehurst won 2 consecutive championship in the National Saloon Car Cup.
- Jim Richards won the 1991 Australian Touring Car Championship.
- Mark Gibbs and Rowan Onslow won the 1991 Australian Endurance Championship.
- Mark Skaife won the 1991 Australian Manufacturers' Championship and the 1992 Australian Touring Car Championship.
- Won the 1992 Spanish Touring Car Championship.
- In 1993, 1996 and 1998 Akira Kameyama won the Pikes Peak International Hillclimb in each Open Class he entered.
- Rhys Millen won the 1999 High Performance Showroom Stock category in the Pikes Peak International Hillclimb.
- In 1995 24 Hours of Le Mans, Nismo achieved 10th overall, and 5th in its GT1 class.
- In 2007 the Heat Treatments Drag Reece McGregor broke the world record for the fastest AWD over a 1/4 mile.
- In 2007 TOTB U.K Racing series, Keith Cowie broke the fastest 4WD 0-300 kph record, while the previous record holder is
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions!
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.