Connecting Rod For Volvo 850 C70 T5 2.3L B5234T Forged Conrod
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
|For Volvo||S70||-||1998-2000||2.3L B5234T3 I5|
The For Volvo S70 is a compact executive car produced by the Swedish manufacturer For Volvo Cars from 1996 to 2000. The S70
was the sedan, and the similar V70 the station wagon. They both represented mainly new styling and revised suspensions
of the For Volvo 850.
As had been previously achieved with the 850 series, the S70 continued For Volvo's exploration of its high-performance five-
cylinder FWD high-pressure turbocharged model's, known commonly as the "T-5". For Volvo's initial ethos of the T-5 was to
produce an engine that would give serious performance when needed while also giving unparalleled reliability and solidness
from a high powered turbocharged engine.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any question
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.