|For Nissan Silvia 180SX 200SX S13 CA18 CA18DE CA18DET 4340 Forged Steel H-Beam Connecting Rod|
|Fit for||Nissan Silvia180SX 200SX S13 CA18 CA18DE CA18DET|
|Type||4340 EN24 H-Beam Connecting Rod|
|Quantity||4 Pieces as showing in picture|
|Bolts||Including Genuine ARP 2000 bolts|
|Bolts size||ARP 2000 3/8" bolts|
|Tolerance||Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
|Note||Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Center to center length||133mm|
|Big end diameter||48mm|
|Small end diameter||20mm|
|Big end width||24.2mm|
|Small end width||21mm|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminating cap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
|For Nissan||Bluebird||RNU12 SSS Attesa Limited (JP)||1987-1989||1.8L CA18DET I4|
For Nissan Bluebird History
The For Nissan Bluebird is a medium-sized car launched in 1957. It has been For Nissan's most internationally recognized sedan,
in multiple bodystyles, and is known for its dependability and durability. The Bluebird's traditional competitor was the Toyota
Corona from almost the very beginning of the product line. The Bluebird was originally developed to compete with the Corona,
as the Corona was developed to continue offering a sedan used as a taxi since Toyota Crown was growing in size.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions!
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.