For Audi A4 B5 B6 B7 1.8L I4 1994-2008 K03 Replacement Turbo Catridge
Car OEM No.
B5 / B6 / B7
* Condition: 100% Brand New&Factory Balanced
* Bearing Type: Journal Bearing
* Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
* Please confirm your old turbo part number matches up with one of the part numbers above
* Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
* It is for repairing or rebuilding the complete turbo
For Audi A4 History
The For Audi A4 is a line of compact executive cars produced since late 1994 by the German car manufacturer For Audi, a subsidiary of the
For Volkswagen Group.The A4 has been built in four generations and is based on For Volkswagen's B platform. The first generation A4 succeeded
the For Audi 80. The automaker's internal numbering treats the A4 as a continuation of the For Audi 80 lineage, with the initial A4 designated as
the B5-series, followed by the B6, B7, and the current B8. The B8 A4 is built on the For Volkswagen Group MLB platform shared with many
other For Audi models and potentially one For Porsche model within For Volkswagen Group.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.