An ignition coil/spark coil is an induction coil in an automobile's ignition system that transforms the battery's low voltage to the thousands of volts needed to create an electric spark in the spark plugs to ignite the fuel. The amount of energy in the spark required to ignite the air-fuel mixture varies depending on the pressure and composition of the mixture, and on the speed of the engine. An ignition coil consists of a laminated iron core surrounded by two coils of copper wire. Maxpeedingrods provides ignition coils compatible for Nissan and Silvia series.
for Silvia 200SX S15 SR20DET 1999-2002
compatible for Nissan X-Trail GT PNT30 (Zenki- 11/00-5/03) SR20VET
compatible for Nissan X-Trail GT PNT30 (Kouki- 6/03-8/07) SR20VET
Quantity: One set with 4 pieces （as the picture show）
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacturing defect
- Increased Ignition Performance --- High voltage output and spark energy
- Improved Combustion
- Possible power increase of around 11kw (15hp) at the wheels
- Improved throttle response and smoothness
- No spark blowout at higher boost
- Direct fit for factory mountings
- Solid construction
- Please check the photos and description above carefully to make sure it is what you need.
- No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- For any needs please contact us.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.
We aim to provide you the good buying experience, 30 days return policy is offered in our store. Please follow our return policy before you return any item(s):
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us in an unused condition in the original packaging within 30 days of purchase and we'll give you a refund or exchange. The refund/Exchange will not include postage costs. Please note you MUST contact us to obtain a Return Authorization and Return Address before returning any part. Any parcel without the Return Authorization will be rejected.
If your item is faulty or was incorrect, you must contact our sales representative before returning the parcel and we will endeavour to solve the problem effectively. Video or picture is required to show the item condition before we issue the Return Authorization.