An ignition coil/spark coil is an induction coil in an automobile's ignition system that transforms the battery's low voltage to the thousands of volts needed to create an electric spark in the spark plugs to ignite the fuel. The amount of energy in the spark required to ignite the air-fuel mixture varies depending on the pressure and composition of the mixture, and on the speed of the engine. An ignition coil consists of a laminated iron core surrounded by two coils of copper wire. Maxpeedingrods provides ignition coils compatible for Land Cruiser series.
Compatible for Land Cruiser 100 4.7 01.98 - 173KW 235HP 4664cc
Compatible for Land Cruiser 100 4.7 02.02 - 173KW 238HP 4664cc
Compatible for Land Cruiser 4.7 V8 01.08 - 212KW 288HP 4664cc
OEM & Part Number:
90919-02230 , 90919 02230 , 9091902230 , IIS253
Quantity: as the picture show
Warranty: one year warranty for any manufacture defect
- Precise engineering for correct seating
- Excellent pulse strength durability
- Exceptional short-circuit and moisture resistance
- Superior thermal loads and vibration resilience
- Optimal dimensioning of cooling surfaces for the heat dissipation and temperature stability
- Extensive range of Europe vehicle applications
- Please check the photos and description above carefully to make sure it is what you need.
- No instruction included; Professional installation & alignment suggested.
- Please check our store for other auto parts you may be interested in.
- For any needs please contact us.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.