Toyota Soarer 3.0L 7For MG-TE 7For MGTE CT26 232HP 17201-42020 Turbo Turbocharger
Car OEM No.
Turbo OEM No.
* Condition: 100% Brand New
* Bearing Type: Journal Bearing
* Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
* Please confirm your old turbo part number matches up with one of the part numbers above
* Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
Toyota Soarer History
The Toyota Soarer was a personal luxury GT coupe sold by Toyota in Japan from 1981 to 2005. In Japan, it was available at both Toyota
Japan dealerships called Toyota Store and Toyopet Store, and it débuted with the Z10 series, replacing the Toyopet Store exclusive Mark II
Coupe, and the Toyota Store exclusive Crown Coupe.In 1986, the Z20 series was launched, based on the then new A70 Supra platform. In
1991, the third generation Toyota Soarer premiered in Japan, while its Lexus equivalent, the SC 300/400 débuted in the US market.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.