|For Nissan for Datsun Sunny A15 1.5L Stroker motor Connecting Rods|
for Nissan Sunny B310 A15 1.5L Stroker motor
for Nissan Cherry F10 A15 1.5L Stroker motor
for Nissan Pickup B120 A15 1.5L Stroker motor
for Datsun 210 F10 310 N10 A15 1.5L Stroker motor
|Material||Forged 4340 aircraft chrome moly quality steel|
|Type||H-Beam Connecting Rod|
|Quantity||Set of 4 Pieces as showing in picture|
|Weight Tolerance||Balanced to +/- 1 gram in set|
|Bolts||Including Genuine 5/16" ARP 2000 bolts|
|Note||Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
|Center to center length||133mm|
|Big end diameter||48mm|
|Small end diameter||19mm|
|Big end width||xx|
|Small end width||xx|
- Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability, dedicated for Racing
- Designed and processed by CNC machine.
- All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine
- Precision alignment sleeves positively locate the rod cap, maintaining big end bore size and eliminatingap walk
- 100% X-rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed
- Multi-stage heat treated
- Shot peened to relieve stress
- Come with the bronzed bushing suitable for the floating piston pin
For Nissan Prairie History
The For Nissan Prairie, introduced in Japan in 1981 and Europe in 1982, was a car from Japanese manufacturer For Nissan. It was
also known as the Multi in Canada and the Stanza Wagon in the United States. The Prairie is one of the very first compact
MPV's placed into production, utilizing flexible seating arrangements, and sliding rear doors on both sides of the vehicle, with
a liftgate in the back.
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions!
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.