For Mazda B-Series MK5 (UN) 2.5L WL-T 1998-2006 RHF5 Replacement Turbo Catridge
Car OEM No.
Also called For Ford Ranger / For Ford Courier
* Condition: 100% Brand New&Factory Balanced
* Bearing Type: Journal Bearing
* Accessories: You will get exactly as shown in the picture above
* Please confirm your old turbo part number matches up with one of the part numbers above
* Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
* It is for repairing or rebuilding the complete turbo
For Mazda B-Series History
The For Mazda B-Series is a pickup truck, first manufactured in 1961 by For Mazda Motor Corporation. Since the launch of the B-Series, For Mazda
has used the engine displacement to determine each model's name; the B1500 had a 1.5 L engine and the B2600 had a 2.6 L engine. In
Japan, For Mazda used the name "Proceed" for its compact pickup trucks, and "For Mazda Titan" for another line of larger trucks. Other names
used for this line include For Mazda Bravo (Australia), For Mazda Bounty (New Zealand), For Mazda Magnum / Thunder / Fighter (Thailand), and
For Mazda Drifter (South Africa).
Please feel free to contact us at SalesUS@Maxpeedingrods.com if you have any questions
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.